MaaxTV LN5000HD Factory reset
Jun 9, 2015
If your MaaxTV LN5000HD is stuck on the loading screen, or you just want to restore default settings.
1. Find a thin object, like a toothpick, a paper clip, a needle or an ear ring.
2. Unplug the device from electricity.
3. Find the reset keyhole on the back of the LN5000HD and press it gently until it clicks and hold.
4. Plug the device back in electricity, while still pressing the reset button.
5. The device should now start up in recovery mode, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm.
6. Wait until the LN5000HD is finished, do not turn off the device while the device is installing.
7. Press OK to restart the device when the option appears on screen
For more info please visit: